Install Windows Updates
Your Windows Vista system gets regular updates from Microsoft that contains updated drivers, security patches and other updated software so that you are able to connect your hardware properly. Therefore, it is necessary that you get the Windows updates installed in your system.
- Open Start Menu, type Windows Updates in the search bar and hit Enter.
- Open the first option. This will direct you to Windows Update dialog box.
- On the left pane, you will see ‘Check for Updates.’ Click on it to open.
- Your system will provide you a list of updated drivers and other patched available for your system.
- Now, you can install them by clicking on it and choose ‘Install’ option. Type the administrator password to continue.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot your Windows Vista computer.
Install Drivers Manually
Another way of installing these updated drivers for concerned hardware through Device Manager. Call on Windows Vista helpline number for any help or follow these instructions.
- Go to Start Menu and open Control Panel Windows. There you will see a system and Maintenance option. Click on it to open and then go to Device Manager.
- Here, look for the hardware, which you want to connect and double click on it.
- Go to the Driver tab and then go to ‘Update Driver.’ Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Reboot your system once you are done with it.