Established in 1996, Sony VAIO or Visual Audio Intelligent Organizer has revolutionized the laptops and desktops. It converted monotonous laptop to trendy with attractive colors and designs. There are several Sony Vaio Laptops series available in the market which are quite popular among the masses. Some of the admired laptops models are:
- E Series
- S series
- Y series
- C series
- N series
- L series
- J series
However, as the time passes, a user faces many problems. These problems require an expert to look up and resolve these issues effectively. A user might contact a reliable Third Party Sony Vaio Support or follow these troubleshooting steps at the time of contingencies.
Issues with Operating System
If your system is not able to find out your operating system or it is not working, then you can try the following steps. These troubleshooting steps can be performed on all VAIO systems, having Windows 7 or Vista operating system.
- Make sure that no additional hardware or external media like printer, scanner, speaker, USB etc., are connected to the system.
- Reset system BIOS to default value. After this, the BIOS will look for the hard disk drive.
- If the hard disk drive is not found, then it refers to hardware issue and you might need a new hard disk drive.
- If BIOS is able to detect Hard Disk Drive, then press F10 for accessing recovery tools. Before performing any recovery, make sure that you take a safe backup of your data.
Loose Network or Wi-Fi Connection
If the router and modem are working properly, still you are getting low or no internet connection, then you might need to change the location of your router. Follow these troubleshooting steps for drop wireless connection:
- Update the firmware of your system as it affects the performance of your router.
- Locate your server and router centrally to increase the strength of your network connection. If you are unable to change the location of the router, use a wireless extender.
- If your system is not able to detect SSID or Service Set Identification in your network, then you1 need to alter the router security settings.
- Make sure that devices like ovens, cordless telephones, baby monitors etc. are not nearby your router or system as their electromagnetic radiation frequency waves can cause interference, resulting in poor wireless network connection.
- Change the firewall settings, as it might not be allowing system to connect to your system.
KEYBOARD IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY
If you are facing keyboard issues, follow these steps:
- Make sure that you have updated software and drivers. You can install the latest driver from the official website of Sony.
- Turn off the computer, remove any external devices and then restart the computer.
- Remove all accessibility options for keyboards in the Control Panel.
- Reinstall the keyboard driver
- Reset BIOS defaults.